WHAT TO EXPECT
We welcome you and your family to come and worship with us!
Our worship services take place from 9:00am – 10:15am and 10:45am – 12:00pm. We offer Sunday School classes during both service times (at 9:00am & 10:45am).
What to expect on a Sunday morning:
- To receive a warm welcome from the members of our church
- To see people wearing anything from shorts to suits, but most people dress casually
- To worship freely in an atmosphere of authenticity, celebration, and the wonder of God
- To hear preaching through entire books of the Bible, expositionally
- To see a Gospel focus in everything that we do (this is because Christianity is fundamentally about Good News, not good advice)
- To celebrate communion on the first Sunday of every month