Men of ROCC,
Do you ever feel like your work is just a means to an end and only exists to frustrate you? Do you wonder if what you do each day actually matters? Are you concerned that your career matters too much and is how you measure your value and significance? Join us on September 14 and 15 for a great time of worship, teaching, and fellowship as we discuss what our work really is from a biblical perspective and how to integrate your Christian faith with your work.
Please sign up today to reserve your spot by clicking here: This will help significantly with meal prep and planning.
- Location: Camp Montvale; 4901 Montvale Rd, Maryville, TN 37803
- Times and Dates: Arrive by 6:30 PM, Friday, September 14. Ends around 9:00 PM, Saturday, September 15, 2018.
- Cost: $55 if you are staying the night, $40 if commuting
- Teaching Topic: How to integrate your Christian faith with your work.
To Make payment online, follow this link http://www.easytithe.com/rocc then click quick give (unless you have registered) and make sure to use the Men’s Retreat category in the dropdown box.
What to bring:
- A drink, a dessert, or a snack to share on Friday Night. If you want to eat a full dinner Friday night, eat on your own before arriving.
- Cash or check for retreat payment.
- Your own sheets, pillow, and anything else you need for sleeping. Don’t forget your ear plugs.
- Toiletries and towel, wash cloth, or whatever else you need for cleanliness and personal hygiene.
- Bible, notebook, pen, and whatever else you need for taking notes, personal study, and reflection.
- Weather-appropriate Clothing