Men of ROCC,
What is friendship and why is it important? Men are called to multiple roles, including husbands, fathers, workers, and leaders. With all of this responsibility, it is easy to overlook cultivating friendships…but it is crucially important! Men, join us on November 8 and 9 for our annual retreat as we define biblical friendship and what it takes to make and keep friends. During the retreat we will invest time in each other and strengthening our friendships.
Please sign up today to reserve your spot by clicking here: This will help significantly with meal prep and planning.
- Location: Camp Montvale; 4901 Montvale Rd, Maryville, TN 37803
- Times and Dates: Arrive by 6:30 PM on Friday, November 8. Ends around 9:00 PM on Saturday, November 9, 2019.
- Cost: $55 if you are staying the night, $40 if commuting
- Teaching Topic: Biblical Friendship
To Pay Online follow this link http://www.easytithe.com/rocc
1.) Make sure to use the Men’s Retreat category in the dropdown box.
2.) Enter Payment Amount
3.) Input Credit Card and Billing Info
4.) Click Submit
What to bring:
- A drink, a dessert, or a snack to share. Dinner will be provided on Friday night, and three meals will be provided on Saturday.
- Cash or check for retreat payment.
- Your own sheets, pillow, and anything else you need for sleeping. Don’t forget your ear plugs.
- Toiletries and towel, wash cloth, or whatever else you need for cleanliness and personal hygiene.
- Bible, notebook, pen, and whatever else you need for taking notes, personal study, and reflection.
- Weather-appropriate Clothing