Men of ROCC,
Our Men’s retreat is coming up soon on October 20th-21st. Please join us for a great time of worship, teaching, and fellowship! This year’s topic is Leading by Discipling, and we will discuss practical ways to disciple people at home, at church, and at work.
If you have not signed up yet, please click here: This will help significantly with meal prep and planning.
- Location: Wears Valley Ranch; 100 One Fine Place, Sevierville, TN 37862; or 3601 Line Springs Rd, Sevierville, TN 37862
- Times and Dates: Arrive by 6:30 PM, Friday, October 20. Ends around 5:30 PM, Saturday, October 21, 2017.
- Cost: $30, includes housing and your meals.
- Teaching Topic: Leading by Discipling
What to bring:
- To share Friday night–a drink, a dessert, or a snack. If you want to eat a full dinner Friday night, eat on your own before arriving.
- Corn hole set–we need sets for our 3rd annual men‘s retreat corn hole tournament
- Cash or check for retreat payment.
- Your own sheets, pillow, and anything else you need for sleeping. Don’t forget your ear plugs.
- Toiletries and towel, wash cloth, or whatever else you need for cleanliness and personal hygiene.
- Bible, notebook, pen, and whatever else you need for taking notes, personal study, and reflection.
- Weather-appropriate Clothing