River Oaks Community Church in Maryville TN is excited to host Greg Koukl for a weekend of equipping and training.
WHO IS GREG KOUKL?
Greg Koukl is the founder and President of Stand to Reason (www.str.org) Greg has hosted his own radio call-in show for 27 years advocating “Christianity worth thinking about.” He is an award-winning writer and best selling author of several books, including Tactics – A Game Plan for Discussing Your Christian Convictions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Any believer who wants to be prepared to navigate any conversation with anyone at any time about Christ will benefit from this weekend workshop with Greg Koukl.
The weekend is free!
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
It would help us out if you could sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044baba922a6fa7-greg
Friday night 6:30 – 9:00
– How do you become an effective ambassador for Christ?
– How do you grow as a Christian?
Saturday – 10:00 – 4:30
Multiple Sessions learning Tactics directly from Greg Koukl.
– How do you begin conversations about the Gospel?
– How do you get in the driver’s seat during difficult conversations about Christ?
– Learn how you can influence others towards truth regarding current moral and ethical topics.
– What do you do when someone tries to steamroll you?
– Learn how to suggest ideas about Christ that will stay with people long after the conversation.
Sunday Both Services
– Contend Earnestly for the Faith
For more information about Stand to Reason, visit these links: